NAVSEA SeaPort-Enhanced Contract
PCI Strategic Management is proud to be a professional technical provider as a prime contractor under the NAVSEA SeaPort-enhanced (SeaPort-e) contract. The PCI Strategic Management prime SeaPort-e contract number is N00178-14-D-7435.
SeaPort-E is a U.S. Navy multiple-award contract to supply services to the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps.
Awarded Tasks: None to date
Point of Contact: email@example.com
PCI Strategic Management, with over 170 employees with TS/SCI clearances, provides the breadth and depth to support the spectrum of Information Technology and Consulting Services.
- Cloud Engineering and IT Efficiencies Services. PCI is a full-service IT solutions, cloud engineering, and technology firm, supporting customers through all phases of cloud architecture planning, development, design, implementation, and management.
- Integration, Test, and IV&V. PCI plays a critical role in the integration, test, and optimization of IT infrastructure capabilities, software applications, systems, and commercial technologies.
- Business Intelligence. PCI’s professionals provide strategic planning, program planning, and performance management capabilities to assist our clients in the development of their strategic objectives and requirements.
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR). PCI provides experts in system architecture and design, strategic roadmap, interoperability (including joint and coalition), requirements management, engineering design/development/test, security, logistics, program management, and operational planning. PCI engineers work directly with PEO, SPM and Program Office customers to ensure their strategic vision is turned into tactical reality through fielded operational systems supporting the warfighter.
- Cybersecurity. PCI’s systems security engineers have extensive experience securing every aspect of the IC IT infrastructure to include workstations, networks, and Government Cloud constructs. In addition, our SMEs are critical in the thwarting of Cyber threats at the domain boundaries through the proactive monitoring of IT devices and leading incident response teams, as well as participating in working groups that are forecasting future Cyber threat scenarios.
- Visualization and Big Data Analytics. PCI’s professionals work with clients to store, manipulate, and analyze large quantities in real time to develop and deliver a new breed of applications to ingest current intelligence and derive value from vast amounts of data.
- Metrics Collection and Analysis — We automatically manage all CDRLS, schedules, action items, and bug trackers for tracking technical problems. As part of our process improvement program, these metrics are analyzed regularly, improvements are made, and the metrics are reported monthly.
- Configuration Management — All program artifacts (code, process definitions, graphics, modules, applications, documentation, training, procedures, etc.) are placed under configuration management control by the Program Librarian.
- Quality Assurance and Test — We have a philosophy of continuous improvement as part of our corporate processes. This continuous improvement is the responsibility of everyone on the program, but it is measured and evaluated in our QA & Test program to ensure objectivity. At each stage of the program, we perform QA checks. Each module, subsystem, and system undergoes testing (and regression testing as required). The results of the QA inspections and tests are documented, summarized, and reported as part of our process improvement program.
Team Information — N/A
Zones — PCI Strategic Management is approved to provide task order services in the following SeaPort-e zones: ZONE 1 – Northeast; ZONE 2 – National Capital